Notwithstanding the widespread criticism about the notorious volatility of cryptocurrencies, these continue to gain in popularity. No surprises then why more and more first-time investors are slowly taking baby steps into the crypto world. For these investors, crypto trading apps can be a huge help allowing them to conduct their initial trades smoothly. Visit https://bitcoinupapp.com/ to go through an authentic review of an automated bitcoin trading app. Here are some of the best-known crypto trading apps today:
- Coinbase Trading App: Coinbase is unarguably one of the biggest and most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges out there and it has come out with a feature-rich trading app that can be linked to your bank accounts directly. So, the app features like credit and debit card payments, SEPA transfers, etc. You will find this app supported in multiple countries and the app in turn supports multiple cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, ZEC, BCH, Litecoin, etc. You can use features like instant price alerts, auto-buying, insured BTC deposits, etc for building a strong portfolio. Coinbase is also one of the most rusted crypto platforms today because of its high-end security provisions that safeguard nearly 98% of digital assets stored in offline wallets and servers. The dashboard is user-friendly, displaying real-time prices of assets.
- KuCoin Trading App: This is a relatively new exchange which started operations in 2017. Since then it has been performing without glitches and has gained much popularity as a result. It is an established name in the crypto world and buying your preferred crypto assets using credit cards is a cakewalk here. It provides easy navigability, a manageable user interface and is perfect for even first-timers without any prior expertise in handling crypto trading apps. The KuCoin app offers exciting features like real-time market analysis, price alerts, candlestick charts, etc for better portfolio management. There is a multi-layer security mechanism offering 2FA, instant login alerts, and anti-phishing safety phrases. KuCoin also boasts of round-the-clock assistance and customer service superior to its competitors.
- Binance Trading App: Binance is one of the leading crypto exchanges today and is a Malta-based trading platform available as apps for both Android and iOS operating systems. Besides the Bitcoin and Binance Coin or BNB, its own homegrown coin, it also supports multiple altcoins. The app is feature-rich and supports futures trading and XRP margin trading. You can benefit from its trading tools, alerts, and charts and create a healthy portfolio. It offers multiple wallet options and an overwhelming number of crypto coins.
- Gate.io Trading App: This app is the product of a US-based exchange and has attracted traders because of its simplistically-designed user interface. It can cater equally to amateur and professional traders, offering simple trading tools for beginners, and advanced functionalities for the professionals. There are stop loss order, limit order, buy-and-sell order functions, price alerts, on-chain activity alert; the app also supports margin trading, lending and storing of crypto coins. It offers a multi-language UI, real-time charts, ticker alerts, forked coins of various cryptocurrencies, instant deposits and withdrawals, multi-mode customer support, etc.
- CEX.io Trading App: This began as an exchange in 2013 and is one of the oldest in the crypto world. It has a mobile trading app that offers a satisfying user experience and works with all devices. It supports prime cryptocurrencies and fiat ones like EUR, GBP, and USD. You can benefit from its user-friendly interface, real-time market data, instant purchase, order history, limit orders, instant deposits and withdrawal features etc. You can count on 24×7 customer support.